MEGA Physical and Mechanical Testing L.L.C
is committed to comply with Quality Management Systems ISO 17020:2012 and ISO 9001:2008 standards including stakeholders and applicable regulatory requirements throughout the organization.
MEGA Physical and Mechanical Testing L.L.C is committed to provide inspections service to its valued customers, which will be reliable and of quality acceptable to the industry and exceed the expectations of customers
To achieve this
- Uphold and support the quality policy by management at all levels
- Ensure and uphold good Inspection practice with high standard of inspection services that will allow us to meet or exceed the requirements of the customers
- Operate all inspections in conformance with inspection procedure and stated test methods with competence, reliability and efficiency.
- Implement and maintain documented management system to meet the requirements of ISO 17020 & ISO 9001
- Ensure all inspection personnel are competent, adequately trained, familiarize with quality documentation and commitment to implement the policies and procedure in their work
- Comply with ISO 17020 and Local requirements
- Carry out periodic audits and reviews of staff and related work are undertaken to ensure that the standards are maintained and opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Implement, Maintain and Continually improve an OH&S Management system (to control OH&S risks and improve its performance)